Why we love morning weddings!!
If the couple are early birds, they may choose to have brunch reception. Brunch Weddings can be more cost effective and relaxed than evening celebrations, but they still require the same level of creative planning.
The Vintage Rose is a boutique event and wedding planning company that offers brunch receptions, typically scheduled between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., with the We recommend walking down the aisle at about 10 a.m., though, since not all guests will love the early morning wake-up call.
To make sure everyone feels comfortable and we will welcome the guests with coffee, mimosas & trays of pastries* or other treats to “ease guests into the morning”.
Although the couple make the final call on the dress code, morning wedding ceremonies and brunch receptions are inherently more casual. A floor-length gown or fancy cocktail dress would look strange before noon. A safe clothing choice would be a floral sundress, slacks or a shirt. They/Them may choose to wear a more relaxed gown, with a shorter length, minimal train, or more casual fabric for a suit. They/Them may choose to wear lighter colored suits for daytime ceremonies as well, although Landman stresses that the dress code really depends on the couple’s preference.
Here are five more reasons why you should consider a morning wedding!
- Morning weddings are a more budget friendly option. You will save $$$ by choosing a morning.
- Morning weddings are outside the box, less time to stress, and more time to drink mimosas!
- Your photos will be amazing with natural light!
- Morning weddings allow for you to have an afterparty or you may want to just head out to the airport, for the honeymoon!
- Morning weddings are delicious!! Who does not love breakfast food & bottomless mimosas?!